Tuesday 11 October 2011

WELCOME

Thanks all of you for coming to Brentford School for Girls yesterday and bringing with you such a wealth of experience and energy.

I will over time post some of the resources I showed you that I give my AS students and you can access the Brentford Media blogs via the school website.

I am really looking forward to the SEN film project which we are engaged in and believe that the work we will do will both provide you with opportunities to research and plan for mixed ability and differentiated teaching in your placement schools as well as giving some you a chance to rehearse some of the skills you will need to develop in the students you teach.

As I said yesterday, I will ensure that you have some further details about the project and I welcome your contributions at all stages of the projects development and completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment